The development team NetherRealm Studios and Warner Bros. announced that the new patch for Mortal Kombat X is now available on PlayStation 4 and brings a bunch of improvements to the characters super powers that will make battles more balanced.
Besides this, the creators have thought of its fans and resolved bugs that they reported.
Although in the official announcement is not specified when the patch will be released for Xbox One and PC, we’ll probably have it until the end of the week.
The development team already announced that they have big plans in the future for Mortal Kombat X and they will even introduce 4 new characters in the game next year.
Creatorul francizei Mortal Kombat, Ed Boon, spune că fanii știu întotdeauna ce e mai bine pentru ca jocul să rămână mereu captivant așa că echipa lui e mereu pregătită să îi asculte.
The franchise Mortal Kombat creator Ed Boon says that fans always know what’s best for the game always remain so captivating that his team is always ready to listen.
You can see below the full list of changes:
Character specific fixes
- D’Vorah (Venomous) – Adjusted the Poison Stack algorithm to prevent the top end from getting so high
- Ermac (Spectral) – Fixed a bug in which he could get stuck in flight controls
- Goro – Fixed a bug which was preventing Krush from having its landing location chosen
- Goro – Slightly increased the input window to meterburn PunchWalk on hit
- Jacqui (Full Auto) – Decreased the block advantage on Up Rocket by 5 and slightly increased the pushback preventing a block trap
- Jax – Adjusted Carl Weather skin hurt regions to better match the others
- Johnny Cage – Ultra Flipkick now uses the correct damage value from hotfix data (12)
- Kano (CutThroat) – Adjusted the armor frames of Charge Up to compensate for the faster startup
- Predator – Fixed a bug which allowed Predator to sometimes have 2 Smart-Disc on screen at the same time
- Predator (Hish-Qu-Tien) – Fixed a bug which was making it so Plasma Shot was ignoring some damage scaling
- Quan Chi (Sorcerer) – Fixed a bug which allowed him to reset the cooldown of runes after a Final Hex has run out
- Quan Chi (Sorcerer) – Reverted the temporary change of Final Hex block damage increase (back to 3x)
- Reptile – Turned off the ability to 2in1 special cancel into Floating Ball
- Reptile (Deceptive) – Added a short cooldown after Invisibility to prevent players from spending multiple bars of meter if executed very fast
- Reptile – Lowered the input priority of Floating Ball
- Shinnok – Away+FK now auto-faces correctly
- Takeda – Reduced the cancel advantage from Towards+FP,BP,BP+BK by 1 preventing a block trap
- Takeda – Fixed a bug which would cause the reaction to Tri Kunai to sometimes play in the wrong direction
- Takeda (Ronin) – Reduced the block cancel advantage of Away+BP,FP,BP+BK by 3 preventing a
- block trap
- Takeda (Ronin) – Kool Whip Brutatlity when in Ronin should work more consistently now.
- Tanya (Pyromancer) – Fixed a bug which was applying the Dark Shroud & Devil’s Dust damage to her throws and other misc damage
- Tanya (Pyromancer) – Reverted the temporary change of the Dark Shroud & Devil’s Dust damage (back to 10)
- Tanya (Pyromancer) – Dark Shroud & Devil’s Dust now use the correct lifetime value from hotfix data (7 seconds)
- Tremor – Some variation specific moves now have corrected values in the movelist